Sunday, December 27, 2009

Why people like to take advantage of other? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

Do you think people always take advantage of nice people. Well, I am trying to be nice by helping and supporting all my friends, co-workers, and scholl mates. Sometimes, I feel like they are taking advantage of me. Therefore, I have to learn how to say ';NO';--even though I feel bad that I am not helping them.





What do you think? Please advice. Thank you very much for your kindness.Why people like to take advantage of other? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
It seems to be a game people play to see how far they can take advantage of nice folks. I go by a rule of thumb.


'; Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.'; I would rather be a little naive than be a total skeptic all the time. It is no good for the spirit.Why people like to take advantage of other? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
I was once a very nice person and what i gained from it; I was taken advantage off, called retarded, was thought of just trying to get in girls pants, a weird person or just weak.





1. people often take advantage of nice people becuase of the ; word the nice person can't say which is No.


2. Others do it becuase they thoing the perosn is mentally or physically weak and often try to use them, play tricks on them, make them a laughing stock or just be plain nasty towards them becuase they think they can't fight back or are too stupid to do anything about it.


3. Most people think of them as a ticket to success so they use them to get wgat they want and don't care about the perosn.








My advice to you would be not to be to Nice. Try to be nice in personality and to some extent generosity and giving but don't let people push you around, play mind games with you , or steal anything form you. Try not to be a suck up nice peron either. Good luck!
Because of selfishness. All they care about is what others can do for them, and not what they can do to help others.
Simple. ';nice'; = ';weak';
Coz they r not confident of themselves %26amp; can't do things on their own. They do not value life %26amp; a person as an individual.





continue being good. u need to do what ur heart says but yes think %26amp; b practicle too.





there is a saying that goes like 'Positive attitude will not change people but its enough to annoy the bad ones'.


cheers
People take advantage when they don't have feelings for you. Someone who cares about you would never try to take advantage of you. It's a good way to see who is your real friend, because many people are false friends. If you ever overhear people talking, they often complain about friends - that shows that the person speaking is not a true friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment