Sunday, December 27, 2009

What is the best relationship advice you have ever received?

Listen to your heart AND your head.


Communicate.


Respect your partner(s); and remember that you have the right to nothing less for yourself.


Communicate some more.





When you have a conflict, separate the person from the behavior. Focus on your feelings and your needs. A partner who has your interests at heart will respond.





Also, if one or two acquaintances don't like your partner, it might be their problem, but if many friends, or a person you respect and trust, sees a problem -- they may be seeing something you're not. Listen to what they have to say.





Respect yourself and those you're with. Use your head AND your heart.What is the best relationship advice you have ever received?
communication, expressing one's feelings, listening as well as the intimacy are the key things to a relationship working...and believe me They all are important..I have had my share of breakupsWhat is the best relationship advice you have ever received?
The best advice that I got was that if I really loved my husband I should not let anything or anyone come between us. She told me that for one man there was 7 other women, but I was the one with the crown, I was his wife.
Respect each other.


Love each other.


Know what you're getting into.


Don't do it for the fleeting moment.
my boyfriend and I were at my grandparents home and my great grandfather (rest in peace) with his ever honest self said to me:


you don't look happy. if you not, you should be.





yeah, I left the source of my unhappiness not too long afterwards.
In regard to dating, some of the best advice I've received is that a girl should never chase a guy more than he is chasing her. It only makes a girl look desperate and takes away from the strength of her otherwise good first impression.





For a more serious relationship, some of the best advice I have received is to make sure your potential partner's actions match up with what they say about themselves. A person can say they value this and that such and such a quality is a priority to them, but if they are not living it out then it's just a bunch of deceit. It's the action that counts.
trust your heart it will never fail you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never settle for anything other than what you feel you deserve and dream of! Unfortunately I didn't follow it!
';You might think that you love him now, but I promise in 5 years you will hate him..get rid of him now before he messes up your life any more'; So true that I wish I would have listened.
Two pieces: be yourself (ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS!) and let yourself think clearly (Don't let yourself over-react). Honesty and patience are vital to any relationship and allow trust to grow.
This is from my Dad-- ';You can't believe nothing a man says until he puts a ring on your finger.'; It kept me from being naive and taking relationships too seriously.
Never go to bed angry.
dont ever give it up unless its what u want to do. and get tough or die.
Listen to your heart.
Love's a stalker; it'll find you when it's good and ready. Don't look, because you'll likely just find people who are looking for people who are looking, and that is not always a very safe thing to have happen to you.
Slap it, tap it, and then let it go

No comments:

Post a Comment