Sunday, December 27, 2009

How would you feel if you ask for advice but you got blame instead?

when you answer a question do you try to give a good advice or to make fun of the ask erHow would you feel if you ask for advice but you got blame instead?
Usually I try to give a serious answer from the heart that is the best advice I can come up with.





But there are times when I am aiming at laughter.How would you feel if you ask for advice but you got blame instead?
It depends on the question.





A serious question deserves a serious answer.





A light hearted question deserves a light hearted answer.





I was recently blocked for going serious when I should have gone jovial and made the person laugh.





The rules say share your knowledge to the best of your ability and try and answer the question. I try, but in the end; I fail twice as many times as I succeed or else i would have 100% BAs. I don't.





And as for asking for advice and getting blamed it is ot going to phase me in the slightest as the forum is filled with children and people who simply want to have fun. Let them have their fun and reward the person who takes the time to answer the question to your liking. I do.
i try to give my best advice and that is in real life because it feels good to be of help to someone and for them to actually asks you for you opinion means you are being valued and trusted. if things go worng eventually, i will accept my mistake and asks for apology but it is the asker's responsibility to weigh things out first before doing an action. she can blame me if she wants but she must realize that all i did is to give my opinion and i am just a bystander.





here in yahoo answers, i try to answer randomly, usually short and straighforward. ive been in here for very long time and it seems that all the questions i am seeing now were already posted long time ago and i already answered them before, i dont like repeating myself. what i am saying is, questions now are very repetitive.





i dont make fun to askers. i am an asker more than anything else, i hardly answer so i dont like people to make fun of me too.





its like the golden rule, dont do unto others what you dont like others do unto you.
Hello. It's happened a few times to me. I just don't really see the point of this place if all you do is make fun of people for their concerns. I don't make fun of the asker. On certain things I might have mini-rants but I always separate it from the asker. Good bye.
I try and give good advice sometimes the questions are funny and they get a funny answer.
I try to give good advice. I don't make fun unless it is someone who likes dry humor because they told me they liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment