Sunday, December 27, 2009

What is the most uninspiring advice ever given to you.?

YOU WILL GET OVER IT. :/What is the most uninspiring advice ever given to you.?
Don't worry. This isn't going to hurt at all.





which is followed by any of the following:





';With this anesthetic you won't feel a thing (sound of dentist's drill)


or


';Just bend over and drop your jeans - the needle isn't that big';


or


';You just to jump off the ten meter platform once'; - the entry speed is enough to rip off an arm if you let one be pulled up by the force of the air.





etc.What is the most uninspiring advice ever given to you.?
i suffer from bad depression from chemical imbalance that requires medication in the beginning friends/family would tell me:





1. it's all in your mind (gee you think)


2. what do you have to be depressed about


3. cheer up


4. snap out of it


5. there are people worse off than you





the worst advice is people telling you to get over it when you are truly sick and they think you are just feeling sorry for yourself.....





please if you know anyone who is depressed don't say those things that i listed to them.....listen to them, and go with them to get help!
When I was told to ';get a life'; (I was a bit depressed because my employer was having financial problems %26amp; couldn't pay me %26amp; my fellow employees). I was told to look for another job, but it felt like I was defying God to turn my back on what I considered to be a ';calling';. ~:)%26gt;
you HAVE to graduate from college or you are stuck at the baby table
when i was a kid my parents said dont trust black kids with your pokemon cards. i was like f that, so i (a mexican kid) stole black kids cards
';work hard and you'll get ahead';--the biggest myth western civilization ever came up with (and that's saying something).
That I shouldnt follow a dream...... like duh that is the dumbest thing you can tell a person
Just go for it...what's the worst that could happen?





When someone says something like that, then something bad has to happen!
Everything wil change
';Life isn't fair';





If like weren't fair, suicide would be a lot more popular and the minority would believe in God.
';The odds of getting herpes a fifth time aren't that high.';
Everyone is special
';Just be yourself';


';Just hang in there';





Talk about braindead cliches.
Sock someone in thier face if they bother you when I prefer stomach. lol
Don't f*ck up
You should totally take up singing...





Yeah... I would totally do that if I wasn't mute
work hard and you will succeed.
';stop being such a ********';
';You're f*ck*d'; by my Mom. lol.
take umbrella with you if it rains and you won't get wet....
cant get a girl preggo when she is on top...........gravity
Noob you suck give up!
';Don't die.';
life happens


hah :]]
';lighten up.'; No wait.............';get a life.';
';Just deal with it.';
if she says no its not like youve lost anything
';It's for the best.';





I don't know about anyone else but that's the last thing I want to hear.
suck it up.
put your money in the bank........yeah right!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment