Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is the WORST advice you have ever been given?

';Don't get high. It's not worth it.';-Mom.What is the WORST advice you have ever been given?
from my mom. 1th grade lmao





her ';if the girls are being mean tell a teacher';


me ok mommy





%26lt;AT SCHOOL%26gt;





girl. ellie i hate your pants there ugly


me. =( teacher she told me my pants were ugly =(


teacher. attention class i don't want anymore name calling to ellie


me *turns beet red*


class. *laughter*





never again did i take my moms advice not even in middle school lolWhat is the WORST advice you have ever been given?
The gas tank isn't full, the gas hose/nozzle thingy is broken!!!!!
To stay married because we had been together awhile and got along.


Haha shows you what other people know, we didn't get along at all
druGS watup drugs watup homes drugs
Nobody gives me any advice, I figure it all out on my own .
';follow your heart.';


bad advice, the heart is treacherous.
dont worry, i wont show these pictures to anyone.





lol not really advice but yeah, some how they leaked out.
Everybody gets cold feet
if it's destined to happen it will happen.
that it doesnt matter if you arent in love, you should stay married because they can provide for me.
Friend: i think I'm falling in love with him


me: then go get him!





...And later I know that he is such as jerk!
I was told that she was ';clean.'; I was told wrong. That's one fish taco I'll never forget... : P
';If you can't decide, let someone else decide for you.';
';Hookers won't send their pimps after you for the cash you didn't pay';
When I was told that I was a bimbo. Duh!
Drop the soap in a jail shower. People won't ever f**k with you.
';You should get married. It'll make your life better.';
Stay in school
';Just take the time off to get better.';
Take a long walk of a short plank :o)
';If I really Love Her, Marry Her';......!!
The truth will set you free.
to take a trip to the usa
Don't think, just do.
give the other cheek
I seem to use this answer alot. it covers a whole range of questions it seems.





When I was 3 my mother told me I shouldn't play with it too much or it would fall off.





Stupid mom...





:P
JUMP!!





moms...they re great right..
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment