Thursday, December 31, 2009

Do you have any advice on Tanning?

I now live by the beach, before lived in the country, and want to get a SUN tan. I don't tan well. I don't want to go to a tanning salon or spray it on.





I would like to know if there's any lotions ppl put on or something that attracts the sun. Someone told me Baby oil does the trick. Do you know of any other tricks and does the baby oil work? I don't want tanning lotions that turns me brown but something that makes me tan in the sun.Do you have any advice on Tanning?
Coconut oil works as well as baby oil. You can also try the lotions they sell at salons.Do you have any advice on Tanning?
try using a light tanning lotion( dont put it on too heavy, just a little bit) on your skin before you leave to go to the beach so your already tanning and your more likely to get a better tan. i dont live by the beach but when i go outside thats what i do and it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment