Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need expert advice... I'm a model...Can you help me?

I just got into this business; so I don't know what to expect. And I haven't signed any contracts yet. My Agent seems like he keeps blowing me off. It's either that or he's just so busy that he doesn't have the time to meet with me. That's what I'm hopeing at least. He has sent me on a casting call last Saturday. But let me give you an example. Day before yesturday I called him. He ask me to call him the next morning. I called him the next morning. No Answer. I called back an hour later and left a message. He called me back around 2 and said he would call me at 4. He told me to call him if he hadn't called me by then. So I called him around 4:30. He told me he would meet with me and some of the other girls later and he would call me at 8. So 8 rools around no call. I called him at 8:30. He said he was talking to an old friend he would call me in a few minutes. He called me after 9 and told me never mind. He said he felt bad for makeing me come out so late.I need expert advice... I'm a model...Can you help me?
You need a new agent! No professional should treat you like that. I signed with a company that was supposedly legit, and I got ripped off for doing a promotion, and my payments would be consistently late. You should drop this guy quick!I need expert advice... I'm a model...Can you help me?
well, it sounds like there are two different things potentially going on:





1. He's a fraud who will represent anyone who gives him a little cash up front. If you had to give him money at the beginning of this professional relationship, and now he's blowing you off...consider yourself cheated.





2. He doesn't have anything for you. Which means it may be time for you to accept the fact that while you may be pretty, you aren't the type of model that people want.
wow, I would try and help you but, that is WAY to much to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment