Thursday, December 31, 2009

What advice can you guys give me?

I am a junior starting running back. I have watched 2 good running backs before me and they were very good backs. One of them ran for a 1000 and the other 700. I am in a list of very good backs and I want to know what advice can you guys give so I can know going into my year. I am a speed back and I am very quick and small 5-5 and 135. I was named the starter after sring practice. Any tipsWhat advice can you guys give me?
Try to improve your game through additional weight training and proper nutrition. If you plan on playing in college you will have to add pounds to your frame to show scouts that you can play and stay on the field.What advice can you guys give me?
My brother plays running back, he puts ankle weights on before he runs for exercise. I asked him one day why he did it, he said that the ankle weight helps him pull defenders couple more yards when they grab and hold on to his jersey. I think you should try it.


Anyways, good luck next season!
Work on your verticle, and hands. No scouts are going to look at a 5-5 back, so you have to show you can do more than run. Become a threat other than on handoffs.
A ';speed back';, as compared to what? Do you juke real good too? Well, if you were named the starter, heh, heh, heh, you have nothing worry about.
Get bigger and stronger and taller and faster thats ur answer
Work on your English.
none

No comments:

Post a Comment