Wednesday, December 23, 2009

So there's a good chance that my girlfriend's going to be pregnant...what advice do you have for a new father?

This is not official, but we have been 'reckless' several times since she started ovulating....and her period is due next week. I've sort of begun to think of this as a foregone conclusionSo there's a good chance that my girlfriend's going to be pregnant...what advice do you have for a new father?
well first i wouldn't worry until you are sure that she is pregnant. you can go to clinics and get a free pregnancy test done. and second don't get married just b/c she is pregnant. my fiance got pregnant and we moved up our wedding. Big mistake... the state would have taken care of all of her doctor bills... but b/c we got married she was denied and my daughter cost more thank $10,000 in doctor bills. so if you are financially strapped like most people are in this economy I wouldn't suggest getting married until after the kid arrives.So there's a good chance that my girlfriend's going to be pregnant...what advice do you have for a new father?
My advice for a new father is just ot be patient with the baby and the new mom, also to wait on mom hand and foot while she is pregnant!
if she is, stay act uber happy about the news, and never stop loving her for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment