Sunday, December 27, 2009

A little Cupid advice needed, can you help me?

I was shooting arrows at her door, with love notes attached of course, with my cross bow last night. I didn't know she was going to let the stupid cat out, ya think buying her a new cat will make up for the shishkabobbed one?A little Cupid advice needed, can you help me?
I told you that you were gonna kill something with that thing.A little Cupid advice needed, can you help me?
I got a stray hanging out in my backyard you can have!
I think that cat was just suicidal.


It walked in the path of the arrow.


Not your fault.
Get her the kitten of her choice, and you act like a little kitten until she gets one.
Er - did the cat fall in love with you before you ate it?


I'd say that it missed it's mark, better luck next year!
Put the crossbow down and step away from the cat.
Truth is no one really likes cats. Get her a new one and let her pretend to care about that one.
Its too bad we aren't cavemen anymore.





That would have shown your prowess with sharp sticks and hunting and shyt. Girls always ustah like it when a guy could shoot down something for dinner.





Freakin' vegans.....
OMG what did you do to my Fluffy?!?! *strokes shishkabobbed cat*
Nothing says I love you like a new puzzy cat.
I think that cat was just suicidal. It walked in the path of the arrow. Not your fault.
No, give her the weiner dog...
just be glad she didn't step out suddenly.





A basket of kittens should make up for it
I think you should have taken her to the ER for the arrow in the head.
Don't be a pig. Get her a hamster. They're harder to hit.
You're toast.
Thats why I told you to use suction cups on your little arrows leroy. v
Wow... I can learn a lot from you....





you ARE smoooooooth!
geezus.





That's sick.





NO!
did it taste like chicken??
Dude, you never pay for cats. They're free. Just find a stray one. No need to put out any money.

No comments:

Post a Comment