Thursday, December 31, 2009

What was the best advice you ever gave someone?

';To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.';





You not only need to love others, you need to love yourself.What was the best advice you ever gave someone?
forgive everybody, so my Father in heaven can forgive you.What was the best advice you ever gave someone?
I don't dispense advice.
to never fall in love with someone if they are not willing to catch you.
';Get your lazy a*s*s out and find a job!';
Stop wallowing in your misery. I know people who deliberately make themselves miserable just so they can wallow and whine. They want me to commiserate with them and I just want to smack them.
My advice was so good until my friend decided not to commit suicide!
dont do drugs
Don't sweat the small stuff.
F*%26amp;^^%26amp;%%26amp;#^%k em all


The short and the tall.
';Never get Married %26amp; have Children';.....!!
stop, drop, and roll

No comments:

Post a Comment