Sunday, December 27, 2009

I am going to change my neck name to another one I want to ask do you advice me to do that ?.?

I feel that name is not fit for man.I am going to change my neck name to another one I want to ask do you advice me to do that ?.?
Neck name? Or nickname? And do you mean your Yahoo name of ';Rita';.





You would be correct, that's a rather unusual name for a guy. If it makes you happy, change your name.I am going to change my neck name to another one I want to ask do you advice me to do that ?.?
Yes, please change your neck name. You might also want to change your aviator.
Here's some ideas for ya...


Long Neck


Tall Neck


Neck Brace


Nek Kid (like nekkid)


Neck Hickey


Neck Lace





Any of these work for you?
You should change your neck name to ';Gus'; or ';Roy';. That's a good name for a neck.
since when do you pick out out your own nick name?? sorry, your stuck with whatever you got until some one else gives you another one...
I disagree with Taco. I think Larry, or perhaps Wanda are better names for a neck.
You could name your neck (haha) ';Evil Rita';


But ';Rita'; could be just like ';a boy named Sue';.
Pearl Necklace.
What's your neck's name now?
  • make up tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment