Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can you advice me any good site to check for plagiarism in a scholl project?

Copy and paste, in quotes, some of the words you believe might be plagarized into the Google search box. If they stole it off the Internet, that will probably find it.





Last sememster I caught people in every group project cheating. So did the professor. Two were expelled and the others are on academic probation. Their bad choices will follow them forever.





Turnitin.com is a great site. All my professors use it and my sister's kids are required to submit all work through a similar program.Can you advice me any good site to check for plagiarism in a scholl project?
turnitin.comCan you advice me any good site to check for plagiarism in a scholl project?
I thought you were checking comfortable sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment