Thursday, December 31, 2009

The only reason people give advice is to feel superior to other people, they don't give a damn about you?

Ain't no such thing as unconditional love?The only reason people give advice is to feel superior to other people, they don't give a damn about you?
Good observation,....truthfull, honest, and well taken,....put a *STAR* by your name! However, notice the skepticism in most of the answers. Perhaps you are too bluntly truthful and too real for the shallow, self serving, majority When a hidden, overlooked, hard, real truth, fact, or reality, no one really wishes to face emerges....the horse sh*t and denial starts. It's almost reminicent of our governments...isn't it?The only reason people give advice is to feel superior to other people, they don't give a damn about you?
I see your point, then again what does one expect from the Inter-net but a remote flaky kind care. That's the reason why people need the real world, not a virtual reality.





It just does not feel ... real. Perhaps it is the lack of details -- realism, or perhaps it is my biased observation...

Report Abuse



hm is that a question? or is that statement? If that is a question then my answer would be people come seeking for advices and that is generally when you get them. If you do not seek for them then you don't have to listen to them. Yes!


by the way ask a mother what is unconditional love maybe she can explain to you better dear.








---------------------


If someone came to me for advice I do not feel superior infact I feel the great responsibility of answering to someone else's questions and many a time I ask myself if I have the ability to give the best possible solution......


If you feel superior then I think you need to grow up !
Some but not all. My mother in law gives advice even when no one asks her.


I only give an advice that I myself would follow in similar circumstances. It has to do something with: what goes around comes around. Karma you know. You don't want to incurr the wrong sort.
Do you not have caring parents? I hope you do.





And if so, I sincerely hope you would take a bit of time and really listen to them. Not necessary at what they have to say, but listen for what motives they have.
I give advice here to kill time when work is slow. I don't feel superior doing it, unless someone asks a really really idiotic question then you really can't help it. I give advice to people I know because I want to help them out if I can, and I give advice at work because I'd rather someone do it right than me having to go over their work and fix it. I think human nature gives us enough unconditional love for just a select few. It exists, but it is very reserved.
I just looked at your Avatar and your details:-





181 questions


733 answers


18 best answers





So whats your problem, do you feel guilty for all your answers, etc., or are you just trying to get a rise out of people.





Unconditional love? A perfect example is that of the love that a dog has for its master or mistress.
Is this a question???





I fear you are wrong in your assumptions. I answer questions because people have asked. True, I don't know any of these people, but I don't feel superior to them. Why do people climb mountains? Because they're there. Why do I answer questions? Because they're there.
seek Jesus
I am a teacher. Daily I have to advice my students. I don't feel superior. I do it according to them.
i don't believe that...i have read some questions from people that really touched me..and i tried to help them. it doesn't make me feel superior at all..it is a sharing of knowledge...





some people's questions are sad...they obviously need help and i try to give it to them...even with some personal messages not on here....some people are really reaching out here..
The most common mistake in the world is to generalize a group of people that share a common thing. The fact of the matter is that the world consists of amazingly unique individuals, you just need to explore the world more. Some people give advice to others so that others don't go through the same things they went through. Some people give advice to others, because it is their spiritual duty to fight the evils of ignorance in the world by spreading wisdom. Some people give advice to others to make money, so that they can make a living. Some people give advice to others to make friends. Some people give advice to others, because they think they are giving advice to someone special, who will one day have influence over a large number of people, or already does: Aristotle being the personal tutor of Alexander ';the Great';.
i already feel superior, i dont need to give advice to feel that way.





and sometimes people give advice just because they are bored.
What a sad thing to say, I am not so insecure that I feel superior because I can answer a question, just happens to be something I know. And there is such a thing as unconditional love, my mother had an abundance of unconditional love. Lighten up!
Glean the pearls no matter where they come from. Anothers motivation doesn't lessen the gain one could derive. I enjoy engaging my betters, for if done with finesse I walk away with much more than I came with. Love and advice seldom agree, they're a poor fit. Separate each to their own. Let someone elses vanity be your opportunity, listen coolly while they impart; it's amazing what people will just give away when trying to make someone else feel something! It works very well for me, I'm always willing to listen to advice!
neither one of your statements is a question.
The house of cards generally blows away when you accept exceptions to the universal clause.
I have news for you// I do care. Why would I only give answers to someone who asks serious questions. I don't respond to the real silly questions from people who really don't want a serious answer. It is a complete waste of my time.
Wow! You're really cynical, aren't you?
that's life man, advice is asked by someone seeking it, someone provides it, their are two actors in the situation, the conclusion is that stated above.
According to your statements logic, YOU are giving advise, so why should we care?
I am as much as a pessimestic skeptic as anyone yet I think your statements [with question marks] are 88% wrong. Sure 12% or more really don't give a she it %26amp; need to 'feel superior' but the reality is, I already 'feel' superior to 88% [whether I am or not]! It's easy to NOT care, it's part of our survival mechanism, we've got other things to do %26amp; the degree of care is probably portionate to the amount interaction. You are my brother/sister %26amp; you are loved whether you believe it or not, whether we show it or not. It's sad that we don't demonstrate our care better but this type of forum is proof that we're making progress! I relish the opportunity to invite you to shut down your pity party %26amp; finally point out that if love isn't 'unconditional', it isn't love!

No comments:

Post a Comment