Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is the best advice you could give to the one you love.?

Obay my every command and all will be fine. :)What is the best advice you could give to the one you love.?
In my opinion


That he can ALWAYS confide in me (he keeps things to himself and bottles it up,i.e his nan is currently Comftable in the nursing home where she is,we think she only has wks) but he wont open up and more than likely go off the rails once she dies.What is the best advice you could give to the one you love.?
the best thing I could tell him is that he needs to do what ever it takes to give up on the past so that the future can be everything he wants it to be
';Please, don't mess up my haircut,


when you're cutting my 'Mohawk'.';
please dont have sex with me.....it will ruin everything

No comments:

Post a Comment