Thursday, December 31, 2009

How do you deal with loneliness? What advice would you give the lonely?

When you don't have a love one to share your time with, what biblical scripture would comfort you in that lonely time?How do you deal with loneliness? What advice would you give the lonely?
Psalm 16: 7-8 I will bless the lord who counsels me. you can feel your time with study of God's word and when you want a break walk through a park, beach...How do you deal with loneliness? What advice would you give the lonely?
Someday you will find somebody and that somebody will find you. I will tell you everyday after you say your morning thankfulness to God say ';and before I end my prayer heavenly Father, I will leave it in your care to send the right man YOU want me to share my love and my life with. The man that will love and care for me just the way YOU want him too. In Jesus name, amen.'; Everyday, be consistent, be hopeful, your prayers will be answered and its guaranteed.


God reads every heart and knows what a person seek for.
How every one deals with loneliness is different for every one, some handle loneliness by going to support groups, or joining some kind of group be it a book club some might volunteer at hospitals or libraries.


I go to the book store get coffee and sit by other people who seem to be friendly and strike up conversations, some times I call a friend I know that is available and meet for lunch or breakfast and hang with them a few hours.


What scripture I would share is:


Song of solomon chapter 2:1


**I am a rose of sharon, a lily of the vallays.verse2: Like lilly among thosns is my darling among the maidens.**


The L-rd sees us for our beauty inwardly not just out wardly,


for if he could see the beauty on one lily in the middle of thorns shows how much he cares for each on of us.
Ever since my friends from church moved to a different state, I've been trying to cope with loneliness as much as possible and do the best I can. The gospel of John is good in a case like this. I also get so much peace and contentment when I read the book of Psalms by David and the other Psalms by the prophets. As you can see, my profile nickname is Psalm 27, because that's my favorite one. 27 is the Psalm of faith.
I would check out my local Christian Radio Station and get my pet dog and do some writing or some hobby of some kind.
You can e-mail me.....I can talk to you!
Some people have to be alone - rather than compromise and be like everyone else - becoming one of the flock and converted...





However to be by yourself for long periods of time, is not good --- and so, I would recomend taking up a sport or even two. Two good ones are Volleyball and Table Tennis. With volleyball you play in a team, with Table Tennis - you tend to play by yourself against another player, although you can of course, play doubles.


These are fun sports - you don't need a high level of fitness to start with, but can attain a better fitness level, as you progress in the sport. Plus these can be played for the greater part of your life, and are ideal for families, etc etc.





This scripture - is the original version. It was changed into 'The Lord's Prayer' --- note the differences.





My spirit, you exist within omnipotence.


May your name be holy.


May your kingdom incarnate itself within me.


May your power unfold itself within me, on Earth and in the heavens.


Give me today my daily bread, that I may recognize my wrongdoings and the truth.


And lead me not into temptation and confusion, but deliver me from error.


For yours is the kingdom within me and the power and the knowledge forever.


Amen.





Info at..


www.tjresearch.info/overview.htm


www.figu.org (English Discussion Forum) Use the search engine at this site..
One is NEVER lonely if they have God
Is there a way you can volunteer your time or efforts to help someone else who is more in need than yourself? I find that when I put all my efforts and energy in helping others, the rewards are much greater and I feel wonderful about what I've done for the person. But it's not good to stay alone too much. This is why God allow one man for one woman. HE knew this time would come when many would be alone because of the ways of the world. Best Wishes and prayers for you and the other who may come as your companion.
GO OUTSIDE
psalm 23
IM DEALING WITH THAT RIGHT NOW.MY HUSBAND PASSED AWAY 5 YEARS AGO AND WE WERE MARRIED 25 YEARS.IVE BEEN PRAYING TO GOD FOR A CHRISTIAN HUSBAND.I CRY SOME TIMES,BUT I GOT TO NOTICING THAT I WAS OBSESSING OVER FINDING A MATE.AND I REALIZED THAT WAS WRONG IF I KEEP MY EYES ON JESUS AND KEEP SEEKING HIM THEN I KNOW HE WILL FIND SOMEONE FOR ME.IN PSALMS 91,WHICH I LIKE ALL OF IT ANYWAY VERSE 15 HE SHALL CALL UPON ME AND I WILL ANSWER HIM;I WILL BE WITH HIM IN TROUBLE;I WILL DELIVER HIM AND HONOR HIM VER16 WITH LONG LIFE WILL I SATISFY HIM AND SHEW HIM MY SALVATION

No comments:

Post a Comment