Sunday, December 27, 2009

If your pet could talk and give you advice on your love life, what?

would it say?..........lol!


or


if you don't have any pets, would you get a talking one?If your pet could talk and give you advice on your love life, what?
my pet does talk... every time I ask him about my love life, he just says ';pretty bird... who's my baby?';





What do you suppose THAT means?If your pet could talk and give you advice on your love life, what?
My pet would take a drag on his cigarette (my hypothetical pet smokes, but only Lucky Strikes) and say, ';You are seriously f*cked up man.';.
my dog DOES talk. he says ';Hannah'; and ';meow'; and ';yeah';





he'd say; ur life sux ,just stay home with me and everything will be fine. just give me more hugs!
If I knew the pet wouldn't have to talk
Please quit doing that bed rocking stuff, some of us are trying to sleep around here!!!
It would say tell him to loose a couple pounds!
';stop complaining *****';








my hamster is a little ******.
Shave your ***!
I wouldn't trust him! He's fixed!
it would tell me to give up alreadyyy
he smells tell him to take a bath first before anything
It would say ... you need to grow up ..stop being shy ..and tell her whatever you think about her ..!!
my pet would say don't give guys attention, give him all the attention and my time!
snuggle me instead. I'm cute and I won't break your heart.
that's it? where's the rest my rawhide bone is bigger then that
my cat would tell me: stop crying over morons and play more with me! miau

No comments:

Post a Comment