Thursday, December 31, 2009

I am asking for advice from you the web community.?

I am a young hardworking young mother with a job that causes me a lot of stress. These things are the amount of hours I can work, consistent difficulty finding daycare or babysitter for my for my child that I can afford, and lack of my own transportation. With these a constant stressful daily struggle, Should I stick with it because I HAVE to, or except that this thing ain't working out?I am asking for advice from you the web community.?
Stick with it...ain't really got much of a choice no more. You keep repeating young...I take it maybe you are 15-17 yrs. of age. Am I right? I can also tell by your bad wording/grammar. You were mature enough to get into a relation with some guy and you got knocked up, now that the fun is over you want to call it quits? That's not right. Think about your child, poor innocent little thing did not ask to be brought into this world. It was a doing by 2 inmature kids. This is life now, unless you can get help from your parents financially, with a home and babysitting. If they help you, be a smart person and go get some schooling. Get your GED and then your bachelors in anything that you enjoy doing. Eventually you will be a smarter more mature woman who can take care of herself. By the way, where is the daddy at? Can't his parents baby sit the baby? It's their grandson for crying out loud. I have a cute 3 yr. old boy and happily married. Both our parents baby sit for us, they take turns with the kid bcause they love him so much. He was also not planned, just like yours. I have gone thru 3 jobs since his birth and I think I'm finally set where I'm at now. It's still pretty difficult to do things and work is stressful, but i deal with it with a smile on my face becasue I enjoy doing what I do. I specially do it to take care of my family, for which I the man am responsible for. Just seeing his cute little face every day and him telling me that he wants to go to work with me in the mornings makes it all worth it! Again, just stick to it and do what is best for you and your child. Good luck!I am asking for advice from you the web community.?
Never accept defeat.





I feel your pain because like everybody I am trapped in the employmee side of the equation. I always say to everybody that I meet, I was not born to be a worker bee. Sounds funny and people say ';Of course not!!!'; But I say to them well why is everybody else working double shifts. You know what they say ......they have to. Yes it is sad because there is no job that will pay us what we are really worth.





I know I am getting a little off track but I want to recommend a book to you The Cash Flow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki. It will shed some light on the direction we should go. Being an employee is trading time for money. Email me for other great book titles chrism7819@yahoo. They might help.
Being a young mother is always stressful. I have been there. When my children were young, I could not afford daycare. I worked third shift to avoid the trap. It was very hard. The best advice that I can give is to find someone who may be interested in a job share and daycare share. This can be an ideal situation. If this is not possible, look for a job with a minimum commute and/or daycare on the job. Best of luck with everything.
I WAS there! now I control my life and my job- I am my own boss and you can get started to @ $89.00.Welcome to Brown Bag Parties by Jennifer, What can Brown Bag do for you? first you can order online with discreation!!





Bath %26amp; Body, Bedroom Toys,Lingerie, Bachelorette Party fun stuff, Pole Parties, and much much more! fell free to look around my page and message me with any questions.





http://www.brownbagparty.com/u/jmccrea75801

No comments:

Post a Comment