Sunday, December 27, 2009

Recently i have problems with my concentration on work - would you give me advice?!?

altering your diet, sleeping well, more exercise? Stress? See your GP....are you getting bored or are you having problems at work? bullying? boredom?Recently i have problems with my concentration on work - would you give me advice?!?
The first answer is dead on. Omega 3 helps your concentration as well as overall brain function. Make sure that you are getting a good night's sleep as well, and that you eat a good, well-rounded breakfast and lunch, but especially the breakfast.Recently i have problems with my concentration on work - would you give me advice?!?
eat more fish or take cod liver oil tablets to increase your omega 3 levels.


also make sure you have a good oat based breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment