Thursday, December 31, 2009

ADVANCED PIANISTS: Could you give me some advice on purchasing a digital piano?

I need 88 weighted keys, plenty of polyphony, something that sounds and feels like a real piano, does not take much room and can be used with headphones. What brand or model would you recommend?ADVANCED PIANISTS: Could you give me some advice on purchasing a digital piano?
I like my Roland but the problem is no digital piano will ever feel like a real piano. As soon as we move in to a bigger house i'm getting my baby grand back from my mom!!!ADVANCED PIANISTS: Could you give me some advice on purchasing a digital piano?
I just recently bought a casio privia px-310. I just needed an extra keyboard for my house. It cost me about $550 at my local guitar center. I like it a lot. The sound quality is very good even without an amp.





http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product鈥?/a>





It would be better if you had info regarding the amount you want to spend and/or what you plan to use the keyboard for. That would be very useful. I am saving now to buy a Yamaha S90. Can't wait to get it. Can not wait!!!!!





http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product鈥?/a>
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment