Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hello everyone, my business is H.R. Can you advice me if there is a need for the following service?

Is there a need for employment services that help convicted felons who are non-violent seek employment. Please give me your opinion, however; just keep in mind that there are felons that have never spent time in jail and are convicted of non-violent and victimless crimes i.e., gambling and not paying taxes. Also, there are people in their 40鈥檚 that struggle because they where convicted while in their 20鈥檚 and in college. Thank you!Hello everyone, my business is H.R. Can you advice me if there is a need for the following service?
Yes. I think that there is probably a need for this as a niche market.





If you have business contacts willing to hire ex-felons, I feel certain that there are a large number of ex-felons seeking employment.





Hope this helps!Hello everyone, my business is H.R. Can you advice me if there is a need for the following service?
their are charities and social service providers such as the Fourtune Society that do that

No comments:

Post a Comment