Sunday, December 27, 2009

What advice would you like to give yourself?

Here is the platform





Now Adviiiiiiiiiiiiice!!What advice would you like to give yourself?
don't spend too much time on msn, cos it can ruin ur life :''(What advice would you like to give yourself?
now: be patient, it will all work out, everything happens for a reason





when I was a teenager - dont be so hard on yourself, dont sweat the small stuff, and take time to enjoy life instead of constantly stressing!!



Assalaamu alaikum self, don't worry about other people just focus on being a better muslimah, to please Allah Subhanahu wa ta ala. Then you will be a good example for the people inshaallah.
Dearest Malia,





Please get a job. You're not getting married any sooner. So for any one's sake, get a job real quick!





Sincerely,


Malia 2
Behave yourself!
Trust yourself - every time.






Be happy and do your own thing and never, ever hurt anyone intentionally.
time changes everything
Try to make your fake smiles look a bit less fake.
just trust yourself and focus on your own life and don't stress, take it on an easy level
DO NOT FEAR ANYONE, BUT GOD.





I really think I need to write this one down on my forehead.
Do what you think is right dont listen to what people have to say
To be honest, I don't think I'd trust any advice from me
Lighten up woman, for God's sake.
enjoy life, stop fussing abt lil' stuff!!
Be steadfast on deen no matter what anyone says!
don't neglect the rights of your own body



I know she's offering it you on a plate but remember last time?





Seriously, we don't want to be going there again.
Slay more! I need to practice everyday and sharpen my slaingly slain sword!

No comments:

Post a Comment