Sunday, December 27, 2009

I got my son a duck for easter but dont know anything about them can you give me advice?

maybe advice as well of a idea of how i can build it a habitat of some sortI got my son a duck for easter but dont know anything about them can you give me advice?
Here's a site with basic duck care...





http://www.duckhealth.com/basecare.html





Here's a site with more duck tips that is a longer read...





http://www.liveducks.com/care.html





Here's a good, easy resource for ducklings (which I'm sure is what you have.)





http://www.geocities.com/viperior/ducks/鈥?/a>I got my son a duck for easter but dont know anything about them can you give me advice?
I wish I could understand why give pets as gifts at Easter. You should never get any pet if you dont know anything about them first. Do you know what they eat? Do you have a pond for it to swim in? Ducks are not a in house pet. Some ducks get very big, the bigger the Duck the bigger a mess it makes when it poops.
Don't buy live animals if you know nothing about them. - that's my advice.
Consider researching the animal before buying one as a pet.





Now that you have already bought one, use this crazy thing you are using now. The internet.





I wish the duck and your son Good Luck.
Great gift. Now the poor duck will suffer because you thought it would be cute in a basket in front of your son.
WHY would you purchase an animal that you cannot even take care of???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take the duck to your local animal shelter.
I usually marinate them overnight, then put them in the oven for a couple hours on low heat. Their great with potatoes.
Hi. I suggest you e-mail Warren Eckstein of The Pet Show.


His e-mail is thepetshow.com. You can also listen to his show on Saturdays from 4-6p ET (DST) on WOR 710 am radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment