Sunday, December 27, 2009

Can you advice me where I can find a list of frequently asked vocabulary in the new SAT?

besides flashcards.Can you advice me where I can find a list of frequently asked vocabulary in the new SAT?
If you buy any type of SAT 1 book, they come with common vocab seen in the SATs. Usually in Princeton Review, Kaplan, and Barrons. Otherwise you can go through websites, but these sites may include too many words and most are unnecessary to learn. The SAT books usually pay tons of money to research the tests and by sending kids to take the test and memorize the words in the test. Anyways, I found this website and noticed theres many words from a SAT review book:


http://www.freevocabulary.com/Can you advice me where I can find a list of frequently asked vocabulary in the new SAT?
I got 2 perfect scores in math and reading, but my writing score was only 720, for a total of 2320. I only read this SAT guide, and that is how I got such high scores:


http://www.guideparadise.com/index.php?o鈥?/a>


I recommend this guide to anyone seeking to get a higher score to get into a first choice college.
Google!

No comments:

Post a Comment