Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need advice: Inspiring tattoo artist here, I need to know what solution you use to wipe off excess ink,?

I need to know what solution you use to wipe off excess ink whil you a still performing the act of doing the tattoo, Its said that if you get a tattoo wet the ink will run so I know when I got my tattoo they kept wiping it with something but I dnt know what it is, can someone tell me plzNeed advice: Inspiring tattoo artist here, I need to know what solution you use to wipe off excess ink,?
Why do you need to know what the solution is? Once you are an apprentice in a shop, you will find out.








(By the way, it's green soap.)Need advice: Inspiring tattoo artist here, I need to know what solution you use to wipe off excess ink,?
you should watch other artists and their techniques. Try watching miami ink or something..
Inspiring or aspiring?
My artist used just a paper towel.
You're an ASPIRING tattoo artist? Most people interested in getting into tattooing find an established artist whom they can apprentice. You should look in your area for someone to learn from. Most artists have their own tried and true methods and will teach you the best way to go about things.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment