Thursday, December 31, 2009

Do you have any good advice to yourself?

I advised myself to be a good person and don't change your being down to earth and very accomodating, easily get along with people,can please everybodyDo you have any good advice to yourself?
Yes. I ask myself, ';what do I want?'; and I look for answers that feel meaningful. Then I ask myself, ';What will I do to achieve this?'; What follows is usually good advice for myself.Do you have any good advice to yourself?
i love your question!!! my advice to myself is that i have lots to offer and lots to share. talk to as many people as you can because you can learn from them all
don't take things too personally


the moods of others have nothing to do with me


what others think of me is none of my business





don't eat yellow snow....
The advice I gave myself when I was young, came from Ben Franklin. ';A good example is the best sermon.'; This advice has served me well.
Always honest in my answers
Yes.
  • make up tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment