Thursday, December 31, 2009

How would you feel? what advice can you give me?

How would you feel if you see your partner kissing someone else? what could you do? any advice is welcome, Thanks for the timeHow would you feel? what advice can you give me?
On the lips? Not to greet her? Hmm, I would be upset and talk with my partner.How would you feel? what advice can you give me?
a relationship involves trust LOYALTY and love for the other if they dint have enough heart to stay true to what is true then the relationship in my eyes would be going nowhere really fast you are a person and you are worth as much as anyone else is so if i were you i would have a serious talk with your partner and stay true to those values and morals and if they are worth it to you work through it or leave them where they stand that is the best advice i have to offer


the last and most difficult choice is up to you. (good luck)








sincerely jonas
Well. I would kick him in the shin, or kill him. But, since you're a guy, and it'd be awkward if you kicked someone in the shin, I'd suggest this.


When you see your partner kissing someone else - ONLY on the lips-, do NOT let them see you, and break up with them the next day. Don't tell them the real reason why you broke up. If it was only a lips-to-cheek kiss, then don't freak out because it might be just a friendly kiss. :D
I would feel hurt an betrayed, and I would know that he didn't truly love me. If you truly love and care for your partner, you don't want to hurt them and you're not going to be out messing around with other people.





As far as my actions go, I would immediately walk away. There is no way I would stay with someone that doesn't love and respect me enough to be faithful to me.
Either even up the score, or realize that your partner doesn't seem to mind kissing other people.





Seriously, when this happened to a friend of mine she forgave, and then later found out her husband was constantly cheating, and she ended the marriage shortly after.
i know my heart would have just dropped, i would have probably went up and just yelled ';what the fuckk is this?'; i would probably listen to that persons' story, and decide from there. i know 2 years ago i kissed another guy while my boyfriend was away, husband now, and he forgave me, but never again.
I think that the 1st thing that would cross my mind is to slap him in the face, but then i'd reconsider it and after thinking about the situation twice, I would make him suffer but psychologycally speaking. I don't know blackmailing, whatever.. Then, I'd break up with him, OF COURSE.
I would be highly upset. But you got to do what's best for you. I mean if you saw them kissing someone else, imagine what you don't know or seen. If you want to keep the relationship talk to her about how you feel and so on.
If it is more than a welcoming smooch on the cheek it is not ok. If you are dating - its over. If you are married - time for counseling.
if it's anything more than a kiss on the cheek as a greeting,


i would punch him in the face and move on.


simple as that.
I am the kind of person that would walk up and say what the hell are you doing?!? and then proceed to bash whoevers head in but thats just me and my bf would never do that to me so its all good
Haha Mr.Cowboy! thts fUnny!
I would break up with him.
there would be murders, quite simply.
I would be run away!
Punch him in the face... and storm off. He'd be finished for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment