Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What is the best dating advice you've ever received that has changed your dating life?

describe situation firstWhat is the best dating advice you've ever received that has changed your dating life?
Sometimes love is unexpected. And that's the best.





It's totally true. I had a huge crush on someone I wasn't close friends with and then realized that the one that was truly worth it was one of my best friends. I didn't even think he thought of me that way, but lone behold, he does, and I'm so happy!What is the best dating advice you've ever received that has changed your dating life?
My dad.





';son, dont waste your youth on older women. You will get stuck with them in the end anyways. Then it will be like a prison. You only get one chance in life for young women. Dont waste it. ONce your ability to attract them is gone, its gone. Then you will wonder what you missed. Enjoy the girls while you can. Also build a business. The more successful you are, the longer you can enjoy girls. ';
u make your own destiny.





try your hardest at everything in your dating life. u can make things happen which you wouldn't believe. Always go after what you want and never stop trying until you get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment