Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Have you ever been given unwanted/uncalled for advice/criticism from a stranger?

beware the busybodies are everywhere now!Have you ever been given unwanted/uncalled for advice/criticism from a stranger?
I have often/never been given/taken wanted/unwanted called for/uncalled for advice/criticism from a friend/relative/stranger?





Hasn't that happened/never happened to everyone/no one sometime/no time? Be honest/dishonest.Have you ever been given unwanted/uncalled for advice/criticism from a stranger?
Once a few years ago when my daughter was about 2yr old. We were at Mc Donald's (breakfast time) and she muck up really bad for me, and i was spoken to by this WOMAN who just made thing s worse, and the manger asked us to leave!!





If a parent chooses not to used physical discipline this is their choice ; and strangers should kn better, if any thing maybe asking the mum if she wants a hand?!?





you never kn what you say could make things better (or worse!!)
Yes once and I told that person I did not know to shut the heck up and mind there own business.
Yes many time I fall in this trap.
sum1 told me i shud cut deeper n commit suicide?!?!? that really cheered me up i dont think. =[
  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment