Friday, April 30, 2010

Has anyone auditioned for the National Youth Theatre in England? Do you have any advice for me please?xx?

I have an audition on February the 21st, in Greenwich. I would really appreciate some advice on how to stay calm and hopefully succeed. I would like help with which monologue you think would most be helpful and even what to wear. ThanksHas anyone auditioned for the National Youth Theatre in England? Do you have any advice for me please?xx?
You need to be yourself so just dress and choose a monologue that goes with your personality or they'll see that you're uncomfortable. The most important thing is to not be too disappointed and not give up if you don't get in this year because it's extremely competitive. My sister was strongly encouraged to audition her drama teacher but it still took her 3 attempts to get in. Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment