Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm heading to work. What advice would you like to leave for me when I return home later this afternoon?

Bonus Question: Do you think of the library as a spiritual place? I just remembered that our library is having a huuuuge book sale today, so I'll probably be heading there right after work... got to hide all the good books until ';dollar a bag day'; Monday...I'm heading to work. What advice would you like to leave for me when I return home later this afternoon?
shame on you, working on the sabbath!





bonus: a library book sale, or a really good used book store, is like crack cocaine to me! enjoy the addiction!I'm heading to work. What advice would you like to leave for me when I return home later this afternoon?
the road to happyness aint much of a road, more like a, tube filled with grape juice filled with happy jelly fish, drifting through the tube, not a care in the world, unless they are found by the jelly fish hunters, than the hunters chase the jellyfish into their cave of infanant wonders and the hunters steel their jukebox and sell it on ebay. jellyfish hunters usualy have realy good status on ebay, so the stuff they loot sells pretty fast, and the jelly fish never have time to get it back. then they're all lonely, cuz jellyfish love music, but only country, they hate hip hop cuz it makes their tentacles twitch, witch is actually pretty uncomfertable, so they listen to other stuff. jellyfish like loud music, especially when they want to dance. then they invite all their jellyfish friends and throw a part and start dancing, but then their parents come home and they all get busted, and they...
Not a huge fan of books, so never really liked the library. I only go there when I need a place to work on something, so I don't see it in the best light.





After work you should smoke a joint, then listen to techno while eating a burrito with nachos on the side.
are you on drugs? lol





I do not think of the library as a spiritual place. its a place to learn and relax.





I think when you get home, you should take a nap and lay off the drugs friend lol
Yes. Please remember to feed the dog before you leave. If you don't he will eat the couch.


Ooooh, you said for when you return. Sorry.








BQ: Well ';biblioteca'; means library and it is very close to ';bible'; so yes, it is a spiritual place.





((((Turtle))))
library a spiritual place?? wel if u read spiritual buks, then it is. go 2 a calm place, like a park or near a pond or river or sth. %26amp; listen 2 calm soothin music..
eary to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise





and yes i think anywhere can be a 'spiritual' place, as long as your spirit feels comfortable there
My advice is ';Don't cross the streams!';





Yeah i the library is rather spiritual, especially the one i go to ( Customs house library in Sydney) As its built like some futuristic jedi temple.
Don't be late or your dinners going in the dog bowl..Lol





I think the library is the closest thing to heaven I will ever find on this little planet. It's peaceful, interesting, and I love the smell!.
Just make sure you turn off the coffee maker. Coffee that's 8 hours old really sucks. Don't forget to check your Email when you get home Fireball just might take you up on your offer someday.





BQ- Sure, learning can be enlightening.
don't forget to pick up the dry cleaning...











BQ: yeah, i can see a library being a spiritual place.
You better strike while the iron is still hot. It's not too late with your beauty Briley. Hint write her a poem!





(((Turtle)))
Make sure there is some beer waiting for you when you get home
Don't forget to take your shell with you.





Is it the quiet of a mausoleum


that seems spiritual?
get a better job u should be up till three like us weirdos not going some where

No comments:

Post a Comment