Friday, April 30, 2010

I am about to begin my new job. My first after college. What advice do you have about fitting in?

Avoid gossip, office politics. Be friendly, remain neutral.I am about to begin my new job. My first after college. What advice do you have about fitting in?
Complain about everything the squeaky wheel gets the grease.


Don't forget to suck up to the boss every chance you get, also


always make others look bad in front of you. Blame others for you're mistakes.


And always always take credit for someone Else's work.


Follow these business practices and you ll be on you re way to the top....I am about to begin my new job. My first after college. What advice do you have about fitting in?
To thine own self be true.... Sorry, I guess that was Shakespeare's advice! Seriously, though, the best way to fit in is to be yourself. Be willing to learn, avoid office politics as much as possible (often they are not completely unavoidable), and be true to yourself (meaning that you don't let anyone make you do something you know to be wrong or immoral).
Get people talking about themselves and only tell them about you if they ask.





People love good listeners.
try to avoid gossipping and the best thing of all dun act be yrself so that they will feel easy... try to be friendly by said morning to them.. something you must take note open yr eye wide to see which want you trust before said anything gd or bad..

No comments:

Post a Comment