Friday, April 30, 2010

Need Advice How Old where you when u lost your virginity and where and with who?

Sorry Guys, I have a lil sister well she not that little anymore shes 17, and has been with her boyfriend for yr and a half and basickly she came to ask me for advice on when she should loose it and if hes the one, Her and her boyfriend are planning to rent a hotel rrom after Prom and then , well u know loose it there, Im scared that shes going to make a mistake I need your help so please answer my questions, I mean do the majority of ppl loose it on Prom night! or earlier and is it always in hotels?Need Advice How Old where you when u lost your virginity and where and with who?
honestly.. im 26 and i still havent lost mine... im still waiting for the right person. im not gonna just sleep with anyone who comes along, thats pitifulNeed Advice How Old where you when u lost your virginity and where and with who?
I just turned 16 and it was not on prom. It was when my parents were not home in the daytime (they were working)
I really don't see how telling you about my sex life will help ..but if she is questioning it ..she may not be ready
um, well, i'm fifteen and a virgin, so i may not be the best to ask. but, i think she should wait till she's more mature and he's more mature.
1) i was 13 so i think its good that she waited this long so tell her its okay.





2) at his house


and


3) it was with my boyfriend with whom i was in love with





tell her that this is a big step and ask her if she really loves him
Nope... not always in hotels, and not always on prom night. I could tell you... and you could tell her... but that really will not make the time *righter* or *wronger* for her. Operating on the premise that the *first* is special... and that her boyfriend is special and important to her... if she were my sister, I'd tell her to ask herself the following questions:





1) Does she trust him/love him/desire him/want him to be a permanent part of her intimate memories for the rest of her life? There is only one chosen first for each of us...


2) Is there planning for sufficient protection against sexually transmitted disease and pregnancy?


3) What does she want from this encounter? Is a hotel room a place that they will feel comfortable enough to explore and express themselves? Is the setting private and *special* enough for her?


4) What does *ready* mean to her? Are there any outstanding *not sures* in her mind when she takes a good look at her list?





And a question to a big sister (I happen to be one as well! :)...


Is she looking to you for answers, permission, advice, or a need to share a special moment? That may affect the outcomes and what you take to her as advice. Best wishes to all...
I was 19 and it was on my wedding night. Yeah. . . .I was a virgin when I got married and I was WAY too young to be getting married. If she does choose to do so then make sure you tell her to be safe.
I lost mine in college. I regretted how and where I lost it .. and with whom. tell her to wait. It will be worth it.





Morg
lol actually i was 17, i met the guy at an after prom party and we did it like a month later. She's almost an adult, i think 17 is a pretty good age, i dont regret it. And a year and a half is a long time to be with a guy! But if she is questioning it then she probably should not do it, maybe the guy is pressuring her?
I was 16. My first time was after a night at a county fair in the front seat of my dad's big Pontiac. We were parked on a secluded backroad. It was a beautiful moonlit night. I wish I could have appreciated it even more than I did at the time.
Wow, your lucky she has waited this long, not to many people wait that long any more, if she has been with him that long, and loves him, and feels that he is a good guy, and she is mature enough for it , than tell her to go for it, but use protection, but really if she has waited this long, she might as well wait to marriage, Kudos to her! I was 17 and it was with a boyfriend that I had been dating for 4 months prior, It was in my room, at my mom's house....
  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment