Friday, April 30, 2010

Have you actually gotten good advice on here?

I only ask because I'm going back to work now and won't be on answers anymore, hope I helped a few people at least.. :)Have you actually gotten good advice on here?
I have received a lot of help here at Yahoo! Answers. Before I ask a question, I always do a search for my problem. Isn't is funny how we think our questions have never been asked only to find out that we are not unique. I have been helped and rather quickly. Usually I do not have to wait for days but only minutes. Kinda like yelling from your room to someone in the other room and then they say, ';juat a minute';. There is always someone to help us. Thank you for your participation by being someone who will step up to the plate and give an answer. Please don't be a stranger here. There is always the days off that you can return. Good luck with your new job.Have you actually gotten good advice on here?
Not good advice, but I did get some great information
yeah ive had a bit of good advice, but not much!
yeah...





I've gotten good answers and advice...





also - Modestly but honestly - I've given some REALLY GOOD advice.
I've been offered great advice the few times I've asked a question and always enjoy reading everyone's blurbs. Hey - just because you're going back to work doesn't mean you can't be on here any longer (there's always the lunch hour!).
I've always gotten good advice, especially when I've asked a computer problem.
Answer: Yes





But this isn't the kind of question that helps people.
Once in a while I get some decent info, but I'm wondering if it's worth the time and rigmarole.
  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment