Friday, April 30, 2010

Are there certain people on here that you deliberatly avoid answering their questions or taking their advice?

I have noticed that there seems to be alot of cliques here on Yahoo Answers. Like the spankers vs. non-spankers, the stay-at-home-moms vs. working moms, those who use daycare vs. those who hate daycare.


Do you make it a point to take a mental note of certain peoples names on here, who are judgemental or just plain hateful, and avoid them?Are there certain people on here that you deliberatly avoid answering their questions or taking their advice?
I avoid questions that are really badly written. Really I just can't take a certain level of net lingo, no sentences, bad spelling, and bad grammar. But in general I don't avoid answering people's questions because of their other answers.





I do have to say there is one person who is annoying in their answers, was a complete know-it-all about everything to do with breastfeeding and child rearing while she was still pregnant AND had a really, really annoying photo that I would give thumbs down to even though I probably wouldn't if it were someone else.Are there certain people on here that you deliberatly avoid answering their questions or taking their advice?
No. The only people that bug me are the ones THAT POST IN ALL CAPS.





Otherwise I take no mental note of who writes what and take each answer one at a time.
i actually tend to make it a point to read their judgmental answers, especially the holy rollers and the anti choice bunch. Not to sure why, just love reveling in other peoples idiocy i guess.
There are a few people that I like to read their answers because I think they give well-thought-out answers, and there are times when someone asks such a funny question that I look back on their other questions, but other than that - I usually don't notice whose question I am answering. I have days where I enter into the controversial stuff and days where I don't want to be bothered!
I visit his board quite frequently and I have personaly never really payed to muc attention to whos q's i'm answering let alone weather they saty at home, spank or go to d.c. I'm personally a SAHM, who BF's and doesn't spank but thats me ad thats what works for me and my family and thats not going to work fr everyone else and I realize this and have never really payed attention...but now you have me intrested in these so called cliques!
There are some people who write advice to get voted the best answer when the advice they give is ridiculous. Usually, it talks about how a child doesn't feel loved or some other liberal theory that has no validity. I would avoid that type of advice for sure.
I honestly do not avoid certain people or their advice. I don't even know if a person has asked more than one question I have answered or not. I do though look at the question and if I do not know what to say then I just hit home. I honestly have no idea who is who.
personally i dont avoid anyone.. i dont pay much attention to some of the people i just look at the advice and stories i believe everyone has their own opinions and if your asking for answers on here you have to be a little open minded.. and myself i am a non-spanker stay at home mom with really no problem with daycare but its not for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment