Friday, April 30, 2010

Good for you people giving good advice to young ppl who are in trubble or confused on yahoo answers?

wot kinda questions have u found emotional for young ppl to answer that youve answered correctly with good standard morals. i always speak from a christian viewpoint myself and been in youth projects so i realise things can be tuff for young pplGood for you people giving good advice to young ppl who are in trubble or confused on yahoo answers?
Hello and Happy New Year, for me it is the ones that ask questions about having sex. Some want to others are being pushed and are scare, and it breaks my heart because some answers given to the young are from the young and telling them to go ahead I mostly stay in this forum because of this I can not get them all but I would surly like to they are so vulnerable,and need to be loved and this is the way they think they can get it.My kids are grown and they always came to me even if it was embarrassing for them they wrote it on paper. :) I love doing this I take them to bed with me in my prayers and when they answer back and say thanks that really helped me or now I understand,then my heart smiles and tears sometime come you know that feeling God gave us when we help someone ? That's a blessing in it self so I will be here long as I can trying to save our kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment