Friday, April 30, 2010

Anyone want to give some advice? How many times has this happened to you?

I feel like its impossible to know when you are in love. I have thought I was in love at least four times in my life. I always just jump to the conclusion that I am in love because the relationship is new. I now have a new relationship with a friend I have had for two years. We just admitted our feelings to each other while he is over in Iraq. Any one have any tips for me? So that maybe I wont have another miss. Thanks for all answers. Also how many times have you done this?


Anyone want to give some advice? How many times has this happened to you?
Love, true love, is a tricky thing to spot. Sometimes you have it and dont see it till its gone, and sometimes you think you have it only to find out you didnt.





First thing is realize that almost everyrelationship has its honeymoon period when you are new in it and things are great, that not love, that just enjoying being with someone.





A way to tell if you are truly in love is when no matter what you can work things out, and that they stick with you not only through the good times, but the really bad.





Your friend in Iraq, thanks to him for serving, may just want to be with someone cause he is so far from home. Not that that is a bad thing or I dont think you should give it a try. Just take things slow and enjoy being toghther and dont rush anything. Love is a lifetime endevor.





Best of luck to you

No comments:

Post a Comment