Friday, April 30, 2010

Hey, I have my driving test on the 5th of february and im so nervous, can you please give me some advice?

Its gotten to the point where i cant sleep i just keep thinking about it, I really don't want to fail first time cos i will be absolutely gutted, i really don't want to disappoint anyone either, i have rescue remedy, but im still so nervous, Please some one help me!! Thanks


Hana xxxHey, I have my driving test on the 5th of february and im so nervous, can you please give me some advice?
Don't be nervous and it is not important what other people think of a failed road test. It is actually very easy. When you go there and start your test don't think about failing just think that you will pass and everything will be okay. When it is all over you will see that it wasn't so bad after all. Good luckHey, I have my driving test on the 5th of february and im so nervous, can you please give me some advice?
They know you're nervous so don't try to hide it.


Turn OFF the radio and listen to the inspector.


It is not his job to fail you.


If you know how to drive you're OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment