Friday, January 8, 2010

What's the best advice you've ever received?

';Never do something just because everyone else is.





Make your own decisions and live your own way.';





That was my mother's advice to me. And I live it.What's the best advice you've ever received?
Unconditional love is dangerous. It puts yourself in the position to be abused by people who don't have good intentions.





That's what I'm rolling with lately.What's the best advice you've ever received?
You need to want what you have, not have what you want.
';figure everything out on your own';
I was told not to kill myself.


Looking back on it I'm glad I didn't.
Go for the sense of inner joy and peace, then all outside things appear';
Never believe anything you hear %26amp; only half of what you see !

No comments:

Post a Comment