Friday, January 8, 2010

I have to get up really early can you give me advice ?

Its 11:32pm and I allways go to my bed late around 2am, So I am worried I will only get 3 hours sleep because I cant sleep early. ahhhhh It worries me sick...I have to get up really early can you give me advice ?
Go to bed really early.





Bit bleedin late to be asking that question, isnt it?I have to get up really early can you give me advice ?
they say its good to have a nice hot soak in the bath an hour BEFORE you go to bed. its suppost to help you relax and the change in body Temperature when you get out is what makes you feel sleepy





i don't know weather you believee in aromatherapy but getting yourself a burner and essential oils burning could really help you relax unwind and feel sleepy
Doing exercise actually gets adrenaline pumping so if you run or exercise it won't help much...try so herbal teas or if you really don't think tea will help try laying down in our bed for 30mins eyes shut and mind clear. All lights off too. Late at night if I can't sleep I read, play my DS or text until I feel tired.
just drink some hot milk read a book and get nice and warm then you should just drift off if you keep thinking of it you wont sleep at all so try not to think of falling asleep and you should be grand and if you do only get three hours drink some coffee





hope i helped


xx xx
Your response has logically to be going to bed early in the evening taking a tranquillizer.
Turn off the computer, lights, tv etc... close windows, listen to white noise, put Lavender oil on yr pillow...
you could always try to get to sleep?


or do some hardcore exercise to wear u out - that should make you sleep like a baby!


x
Don't go to bed stay up on q+a.
read shakespeare [:
Set an Alarm Clock.
Exercise in the day..


Drink milk before bed.


:) i do, i love my good night kips :D
lay in the dark with your eyes closed. will soon nod off





or try hot milk

No comments:

Post a Comment