Friday, January 8, 2010

Could you listen to my singing and give me some advice for improvement?




criticism not only welcome but stringently encouraged





go to www.bebo.com/freakish-puppet and click on 'red the rose'





cheers xCould you listen to my singing and give me some advice for improvement?
you are a little pitchy sometimes


i would decrease the reverb a little bit and try to work on creating a deeper resonance with your own voice





but beautiful voiceCould you listen to my singing and give me some advice for improvement?
Your low notes are very weak, you have little control over them and you seem to go a little flat. My suggestion is to give it more diaphragm support when you go down, give it more meat! You seem a little whisperish when you down to those low notes. Low notes are meant to be supported, not airy... so give it your all!





Also, you may want to enunciate ';red as a rose'; as you seem to rush through it rather fast and I had to listen to it twice to understand you.





Your high notes are supported and very well done!
you've almost kinda gotta Celtic thing going on by the sound of that song...


You could probably use a voice coach, just to perfect your voice.


You've got a nice warm base, you just need to sound a little more professional, and maybe use some vibrato in your singing.


Hold notes a little longer.


They're quite abrupt and staccato (i think that's the word).


It can give your voice an all over ';finished'; or ';polished'; sound and quality.
DUDE THAT WAS NOT U THAT WAS WAY GOOD!!!!!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjLKxp6UYeoDluPE6muxmsbsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081016163907AABupGj





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An9pJgOCyhz4woESg9SsXxrsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081016170237AAnTrqW
yaaaaaaaay!


very nice very nice.
not so bad mate. it sounded like pavarotti getting punched in the balls by a 1000 pound mallet. you have a great career ahead of you
ur really good wow. i also listened to erin go bragh and it was also amazing :D
sorry counlnt hear it%26gt;
it kinda creeps me out...lol but you sing well
oh I love it...reminds me of old celtic

No comments:

Post a Comment