Friday, January 8, 2010

Any good advice you could give me?

This guy told me he liked me, and I told him I liked him back. So, then we started talking more and he told me that he liked this other girl, and she liked him. But he wasn't sure if it was going to work out with her. So he was going to give her a chance because he felt like he was being unfair to her. Then he told me that he really likes me alot. Should I just wait until he tells me that they don't work out? Or just not even bother now?Any good advice you could give me?
He's being silly and playing games. He's obviously not very mature. And you don't wait around on a guy to determine if he wants you or not. Only stupid women do this. Move on!!!! you're single and there are plenty of fine guys out there! Do you honey. You don't wait and you don't chase. Women should learn to let the man be the man!!! If you meant something to him he'd have swooped you up and went on with you. Sounds like he's more interested in the other girl. You're just a back up. He was straight forward with that. Cant you see that? you're worth better than that. Believe that and men will treat you that way.Any good advice you could give me?
Why waste your time if he wants the other girl than you just a back up girl if the relationship with him and that other girl doesn't work.


Don't play second best for no one if he wants you than he wouldn't be playing these games with you.
tell him you like other girl more than you like him.
Liking each other is good...why wait and be unfair to yourself? I feel that you deserve better.Good luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment