Friday, January 8, 2010

What is some advice you wish you had taken?

I try to take, and accept, every piece of advice that I get, as long as it's not from my mom.What is some advice you wish you had taken?
I came home with an engagement ring on my finger when I was 19 and my mom said are you sure you want to do this, it's going to be a hard life with him... 15 years later we've been divorced for about 9 months now and she was right, it's been a very hard life.What is some advice you wish you had taken?
normal is overrated.





i spent a while thinking i was lame for being different (i.e., crazy), but then i realized that cool isn't cool, and that being weird is fun. :)
Don't chase the cat behind the (working) woodstove. I was two years of age at the time. I remember the burns only too well.
NEVER listen to miley cyrus


i think i'll be haunted by the vocals from See You Again for the rest of my life. make me wanna KILL
study harder
yes this one

No comments:

Post a Comment