Friday, January 8, 2010

Do you need advice or an opinion? ';CLICK ME';?

I am a christian who wants to help you with your problems like relationship(not marital sorry), social, religous, and other problems. All I need is your e-mail. You can send your e-mail and I'll e-mail you letting you know I'm ready. So don't be shy. Oh, yeah if you want it to be confidential let me know. Jesus Loves and Adores.Do you need advice or an opinion? ';CLICK ME';?
I need a way to get my husband to go on a vacation. He has been working up to 29 days a week for the last 2 months and is wearing himself out.


He did not work today because he hurt his leg yesterday and is laying down and elevating it.


How can I get him to see that he is slowly killing himself for nothing?Do you need advice or an opinion? ';CLICK ME';?
Thanks for the offer, but this forum isn't set up for that. your suppose to ask a question or answer question.
The first person who answered is correct, though you did ask a question--it was not the type that is correct on this site.





Yahoo! Answers is set up in such a way that people do not get other people's email addresses - Yahoo makes the connection.





If you are knowledgable in social, religious, and other matters, why not answer questions in those categories?


Then you would be Yahoo's version of politically correct.


Oh, do read the Community Guidelines first.
No.
i accidentally severed my penis while trying to have sex with a alligator, can you help please.
no, i don't need advice or someone's opinion. But if you want to send me some money, that'll be more like it. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment