Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best advice anyone has ever given you?

...did you take the advice?What is the best advice anyone has ever given you?
No use crying over spilt milk. and i took that advice, i admire that quote till this day, and i always will!What is the best advice anyone has ever given you?
hold on to your dreams, even if its a one in a million, cuz u only got 1 life to live.





yes I have and it is how i live each day, i even wrote a song about it lol
My great grand mother said ';Sonje lapli ki leve mayi ou'; its Creole it means dont forget the rain that made your corn grow





telling me that I should remember none of my accomplishment are mine alone gods helps so I should remain humble
Hereos get remembered. Legends never die. Follow your heart and you'll never go wrong.





Ok it wasn't actually givent to me. I just took it from The Sandlot.
The best advice I ever got was to always see the good in everyone, and to be loving, kind, and thoughtful !!!
My mom was always giving advice,one thing she always said was never marry a lazy man.
NEVER GIVE UP! or YOU ARE WHO YOU CHOOSE TO BE!! yes i chose this advice and i am very successful in school, life, friends, and sports!
When you have tried everything that you can do with no good endings or positive overcomes...Try GOD...Let go and let GOD....
Just follow your situation





Sometimes.
stay in the military when I got frustrated. I did, I'm about to retire in 4months after 20 years from the Army.
if you want to make the world a better place start with the person you see in the mirror
';A man in your debt is your dog.'; - old Arab proverb.


I've been pretty good at staying out of debt.
';Don't do her, she's got crabs.';


No I didn't.


Yes, she did.
dont know, and dont care at this time.
From my mother: ';The Grass isn't always greener on the other side';,and no,i didn't listen...i do wish that i had now
go with the flow and try to live everyday of ur life.....
b ur self

No comments:

Post a Comment