Friday, January 8, 2010

Do you have any advice on how to find my birth mother?

i'm 17 and i know her name and thats about it. they wont give me any other information and i want to search her but i dont have the money to do a real expensive search. do you have any suggestions?Do you have any advice on how to find my birth mother?
i don't have any suggestions but i know what it's like bcus i haven't seen my mom and dad or my brothers and sisters for ages, i too tried to look for mine before but when i had mychildren i gave up , i thought to myself if they miss me as much as i miss them then they will come to find me but at the moment my son and daughter come top priorityDo you have any advice on how to find my birth mother?
there are a few sites left that you can look peole up. If you have her first and last name then you can likely find her with that. If she has gotten married and changed her name it might get a little trickier. Intelius.com is a government funded site last i knew that keeps track of anyone in the irs system. We found my husbands birth dad using that and your standard ';people search'; sites. Most of them now you have to pay for. If you dont have any luck and need some help with looking feel free to e-mail me,and Ill see if I can pull anything on her and limit the search down. It can be timely and tedious,so just try to stay patient. If you know how old she is then that will help a lot as well if not..then that isnt that big of a deal. Also if you know what state she was last in that also helps narrow things down quite a bit,thats the only way I found my half sister was knowing her moms name and the last state they were known to live in. So best of luck,it likely will take a lot of time.
If you know her name, have you made a search on line?


Put this questions in the adoptions section here as well.


Also, try searching on ';finding birth mother';. There are sites that may be able to help.


Good luck on your search.
claim in a small claim court that she is your mother.......
I don't but I wish you the very best with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment