Friday, January 8, 2010

Best and worst advice someone gave you?

whats the best and worst advice any person gave you? also the funniest advice?Best and worst advice someone gave you?
Haha - great question, i cant wait to read other peoples answers!





Hmm..the best advice..Would be to ';Always show of your positives, if you show a negative and he doesnt like it, either dump him on the spot or cover up that persionality zit with coverup! AKA, more poitives.';





The worst...';Just throw a backtuck, its the only way to learn!';





And the funniest..';No, hunter likes nurses, so if you really want to turn him on dress up as a nurse. I knwo why he likes it too, he used to have a babysiter who was a nurse, and whenever she bent over you could see her red thong. you should totaly wear a red thong underneath the costume.'; - turns out, my boyfriend hunter? he had a nurse for a babysitter- HIS MOTHER. and he was permanently scared when she (280 pounds) always would bend over and he could see her red thong. He cried.Best and worst advice someone gave you?
The best advice was that I will get over the person it just takes time...and that is so true. The worst is when your friends try to help and put more thoughts in your head about your ex. Like he was probally cheating or it was someone else... but in reality it probally wasnt working...
Best advice someone gave me was ';Good things come to those who wait...for the right time';





Worst advice was when someone told me to try and break up a girl (who I liked) and her boyfriend (who I was friends with). I didn't do it obviously.
Best advice:';Do whatever the hell you want';


Worst Advice: ';Just ask him if he likes you back!';


Funny Advice: ';Be the crazy kid you are, Just don't color on my papers';
Best: Listen to your heart, and not your mind.





Worst: Don't do that, what would people say? (Regarding... Well, it can be used in almost every situation.)
';Just ask her out'; -Worst advice I ever got. I asked out this pretty popular girl back in highschool in front of everyone after class. She shot me down hard.
';Never lend your undies and bra to anybody.'; Yea, I know that, thanks mom. I'm 15 and my mom told me that a week ago.
To tell the person that broke up with me that I was pregnant with his best friends kid.(WORST)
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment