Friday, January 8, 2010

I just want to thank all that answer in this part of Yahoo answers lol, You give some very good advice.?

I commend all of you for up upfront true answers you give.I just want to thank all that answer in this part of Yahoo answers lol, You give some very good advice.?
I do my best to diagnose vehicles online, without ever actually touching the vehicle. This keeps my mind sharp, and usually involves many conversations behind the scenes of Answers through email, until I can help another disgruntled motorist solve the problem at hand. It's tough sometimes, but fulfilling to get a thanks in the end.I just want to thank all that answer in this part of Yahoo answers lol, You give some very good advice.?
I would like to say I hope this site has helped answer some of your questions
after 25 years of dealing with car parts, I like to help when I can
same. thx SO much u guys really help. i LOVE this site!

No comments:

Post a Comment